Walking the Medicine Wheel - A Shamanic Retreat
A full day shamanic retreat exploring the South direction. Retreat will be held on November 6, 2022, from 11:00 am to 9:00 PM CST, at the Walnut Woods State Park Lodge in West Des Moines, Iowa.
Walking the medicine wheel is a journey into yourself.
- Learn to nourish all aspects of your being - physical, mental, emotional, spiritual.
- Gain a respect and understanding for all seasons of life - spring, summer, fall, winter.
- Co-create an abundant life with the elements - earth, air, fire, and water.
- Solidify a foundation in the guiding principles of life - vitality, love, wisdom, and service.
Walking the medicine wheel requires no prior experience or learning - just a willingness to explore, heal, and grow.
We will spend the day exploring the direction of the South.
- Nourish your Spirit
- Experience a shedding of the past
- Discovery the Beauty Way of living
- Learn to walk softly upon the Earth
- Take part in a fire ceremony
- Receive the Healer's Rite - an awakening of the heart, a connection to the lineage of healers, and an embodiment of personal alchemy
- Connect with friends in sacred community
Gift yourself this retreat full of nourishment, empowerment, and connection!
* Snacks and dinner will be provided.
* Must be age 18 or above to participate.