Intro to Shamanism
Saturday, September 2nd, 12:00 to 5:30 PM
This class is for you if:
- You are curious about shamanism and want to learn more.
- You want to develop a direct relationship with Spirit.
- You'd like to enhance your life.
- You are age 18 or above.
Here's what we will cover:
- What is shamanism (hint: it's not a religion)
- General guiding principles for shamanic practice
- How to journey - the primary tool of your shamanic practice (You'll get plenty of practice in class)
- How to connect and work with the elements - Earth, Fire, Water, Air
BONUS: You will have the opportunity to receive the Bands of Power if you choose - this is a Shamanic rite of protection and connection which will be explained in detail during the class
* This class is limited to 8 students.